To avoid having to type things repeatedly, you can save things in specification files and call them by name.
EG, in a file called "$HOME/.geoqo/mem/search/newpuzzles" put:
Then you can call geoqo to remeber that particular search pattern:
geoqo -s mem:newpuzzles -l
To list all the puzzles you need to solve and find.
Note that specification files can be broken down into multiple lines with spaces at the beginning and the end. Additionally, # can indicate a comment line as well:
# all caches not found by me log:finder<=>MYNAME # and that are of subtype Unknown &&subtype=Unknown
Tips and Tricks
- Saved Specifications: Using saved specification strings
- Differences since last import: find all the differences in a pocket-query (or whatever) since your last import
- Multiple Top10 Analysis: analyze your search results for breakdown in information
- Scripting Examples for Mulitple Top10 Outputs
- Using SQLite to do your own analysis